HAWAII

Sunday, January 24, 2010









I used www.gohawaii.com as it is the official website of the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau. While not all information is revealed through an official tourism website like the one above, I chose it because of its authority and coverage.

The most important criteria, I feel, is coverage because as someone looking to travel to a country, the website providing information should cover everything that is essential for someone like me to know. The website provides me with hotel reservation inf.ormation, places of interests, information on beaches, transportations, dining, as well as local culture

The website also provides links to other resources on Hawaii.

Hawaii is my choice destination as it has pristine beaches, tropical weather and is an all-around beautiful destination.




0 comments: